Special Academic Camp Sessions
In response to Guilford County Schools' fluid situation and the decision not to return more students to the classroom Tuesday, October 20 as originally planned, Ultimate Kids will continue to offer Academic Camps. We know the current uncertainty is putting a lot of stress on all parents, and particularly on working families. We want to continue to help.
Our Academic Camps are designed with your child’s safety and academic needs in mind. In addition to academics, they also allow for fun participating in the sports programs we regularly offer, plus additions such as arts and crafts, reading/story time, outside time, and more. Students will be broken into groups based on age/grade level. The camp schedule will have built-in time for your child to complete his or her virtual/distance learning assignments from each individual school.
Ultimate Kids will provide learning coaches to facilitate the academic time.
- Morning half-day sessions from 8 am - 1 pm
- Snacks will be provided
- Students should bring a packed lunch
- All students should wear sneakers
- Students are expected to come with all supplies needed for school including:
technological devices and login information
Registration and Sign In Info:
- These camps are open to kids in grades K-8th
- Number of campers is limited to allow for social distancing!
- Pre-registration is required
- For added flexibility, parents can sign up for 3 days, 4 days, or 5 days each week
- Children must be signed in/out of camp at the main gym lobby desk at 6904 Downwind Road
Pricing for Half-Day Sessions:
- 3 days a week is $75 (class members) and $85 (non-class members)
- 4 days a week is $100 (class members) and $110 (non-class members)
- 5 days a week is $125 (class members) and $135 (non-class members)
- For non-class members, there is also a one-time $10 enrollment fee
- There is a 10% discount for all siblings or multiple weeks
*** Please note that each week of camp offered requires a $50 non-refundable deposit. Full tuition for the first week is due upon registration.
Camp registration is first come, first served. If the desired camp is full when you register, please add yourself to the wait list! We may add more slots. If a new opening becomes available, we will contact you.